||Study tours conducted by the college are part of the academic programmes. The following instructions should be strictly followed by the students with regard to study tours:
- Only final year students are allowed to organize study tours. However, industrial visits can be arranged in other semesters, if it is part of the syllabus or curriculum.As far as possible, study tours shall be conducted before the Christmas holidays.
- This should be done only with the prior permission of the class teacher, HOD and the Principal. The tour schedule must be given to the tourism club of the college at least 2 weeks before the scheduled departure in the prescribed format as available with tourism club teacher-in-charge.
- The amount collected for the conduct of the tour will have to be managed by the teacher-in-charge of the said tour programme.
- All the tour related accounts are to be audited by the department heads or senior permanent teachers immediately after the tour.
- Booking of vehicles and arrangements for stay while on tour should be made only after consultation with the authorities concerned. The details of the tour programme should be given to the Principal in writing, well in advance.
- A maximum of only three days can be allotted for the tour (3 nights and 2 days). Only one working day can be spared for the tour programme. In cases of study tours being compulsory under curriculum of a programme, the number of days will be fixed accordingly.
- The students shall obey all the directions given by the class teacher/ teachers accompanying them.
- Any act of indiscipline while on tour shall be considered as an act of indiscipline committed on the campus and will attract punitive action.
- The use of alcohol, drugs and tobacco is strictly prohibited while on tour. Each and every member of the party should try to see that his/ her conduct while on tour enhances the prestige and reputation of the institution.
- The teachers in charge of the tour can cancel the trip at any time if found necessary and due to unavoidable reasons after intimation to the HOD and the Principal.
- The tour party shall leave the college campus either by 6.30 pm or before 6.30 am on the scheduled day of departure.
- The tour party shall reach the college by 7.00 am or by 8.00 pm on the scheduled
day of arrival.
- Any cyber related offences will be reported to the cyber cell.
- Campus and the surroundings shall not be polluted by noise, crackers, explosives, garland or any conduct of similar nature.
- Students are not permitted to enter the vehicle in the midway. The students who are not in the tour list are not permitted to enter the bus.
- Students who are not in the nominal roll for that particular semester shall not be a part of the tour party.
- In no case, strangers and persons not mentioned in the tour list shall be permitted to enter the bus.
- Tour shall be strictly in accordance with the tour schedule submitted to tourism club and no route change will be permitted numbers permitted by the Principal.
- All decisions regarding tour plan, tour operator, accommodation, food etc. will be taken by the teachers-in- charge. Vehicles with excessive sound and light arrangements will not be entertained.
- Each student should give consent letter signed by their parent for participation in the tour.
- A meeting of the teachers and students who take part in the tour has to be held with the principal before the scheduled departure.
- The Principal has the right to cancel or to make any modification in the tour programme at any time.
- The directions given by UGC, Government, and M.G University from time to time will have to be strictly adhered to.