Rules for Remitting Fees
Detailed schedule of fee collection shall be announced from time to time. If a student fails to pay the fees on due date he/she shall be liable to pay a fine of Rs 5/- till the 10th day after the due date. If the fees with fine is not paid within 10 days after the due date, fine of Rs. l0/- will have to be paid. If the fees and fines of an instalment are not paid before the last opportunity given for payment of that instalment, the name of the student will be removed from the rolls of the college with effect from the date following expiry of this period and the student will not get the benefit of attendance from the date of removal from the rolls of the college. If the student is to be readmitted he/she has to apply for the special permission of the Principal and also has to remit all the arrears of fees with fine. The re-admitted student will get the benefit of attendance only from the date of re-admission.
- The last opportunity for payment of an instalment of fee mentioned in the above para is defined as the last working day previous to the due date of the succeeding instalment. But in the case of the fee due for III term, the last opportunity is fixed as 5th March. If it happens to be a holiday, then the last working day previous to 5th March will be considered as the last opportunity.
- Every student is expected to pay the prescribed fee for the whole term (See Rule) during the period when his/her name is on the rolls of the College.
- On collection days, fee will be received in the College Office (with the pay-in-slip) during the following hours.
Forenoon (9 to 9.55 am) Men students
Afternoon (1 to 1.55 PM) Women students
- Students should obtain a receipt from the Cashier for any payment made in the College. These receipts should be retained by them for later reference or verification.
- Students are expected to produce the fee receipts of the previous instalment when the subsequent instalment is paid.
- Cheques and part payment of fees will not be accepted.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.