Anti Ragging Cell
In pursuance with the UGC Regulations on curbing the menace of Ragging in Higher Educations-2009, the College has set up an Anti-Ragging Committee. The team looks into any matters related to ragging that might happen within or outside college premises. The cell ensures that the freshers in campus move about without much hassles.The cell shall consider the recommendations of the Anti-Ragging Squad and
take appropriate decisions.
- Dr. Biju Thomas (Principal)
- Dr. Jyothimol. P. (Nodal Officer) 9495690047
- Dr. Shaju M.J.
- Dr. Annie Cherian
- Dr. Manoj Narayanan K.S.
- Dr. Thomas Kuruvilla
- (PTA Representative)
- Sri. Alexander Oommen (Management Representative)
- S.H.O., Kottayam East Police Station (Mob.94979 87071)
- Smt. Jancy Jacob (Municipal Councilor)
Anti Ragging Squad
The Anti Ragging Squad keeps an active vigil and patrolling and are empowered to inspect places of potential ragging.
- Dr. Sindu Jones (Convener) 9446819214
- Mr. Shibu M George
- Ms. Arabhi P.
- Ms. Jinu Mathew
- Mr. Lijo Sebastian
- Ms. Anju John
- Ms. Tissy Eruthickal
- Ms. Ashly Thomas
- Mr. Viju Kurian
Anti – Ragging Regulations – Kerala Ragging Prohibition Act 1998
UGC Anti Ragging Guidelines
Students have to submit online undertaking by clicking either of the following links: