Baselius College Co-operative Society Ltd.
No. K 501
Phone: 2304903, 2302778
The Baselius College Co-operative Society No. K.501 was established in 1976. The society functions to attain the following objectives: –
- to encourage the spirit of co-operation, thrift and self -reliance among its members
- to introduce small saving schemes for the economic progress of the society and its members
- to sell books and stationery and other articles to the members at subsidized rate
- to impart training in trades like tailoring, book binding etc. students.
Reprographic Centre :The students and faculty do not require to go outside the campus to take a photocopy of the important documents. For ensuring maximum convenience to both, the college facilitates the campus with a reprographic centre in the society that is open during the working hours. The management of the cooperative society and the canteen located close to it, is directly under the control of a Board of Directors who ensure that the staff and students are able to get food and stationery at a fair price within the campus.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Dr. Biju Thomas-Principal (President)
- Dr. Selvy Xavier (Secretary)
- Ms. Linju Ann Jacob (Representative of Teachers)
- Dr.Rejitha V. (Representative of Teachers)
- Dr. Sharath P Nath (Representative of Teachers)
- Mr.Jibi Joseph (Representative of Non-Teaching Staff)
- Mr. Byju Kuriakose (Representative of Non-Teaching Staff)
- Ms. Jyothi N.V. (Student Representative)
- Mr. Arjun C. Babu (Student Representative)
- Ms. Aswathy Sabu Sales Assistant 9446373607