Library & Reading Room
The College Library has a vast collection of books on various subjects and students are expected to make extensive use of it.
Rules & Regulations of the Library
1. Time 9 am to 5 pm on all working days
2. Only writing materials can be taken inside the reading room and library.
3. Each student will be issued 2 tokens against which books can be borrowed from the library.
4. Books must be returned within 14 days of the date of issue, failing which a fine of Rs. 1 per day will be charged per book.
5. Mutilation of books & magazines is a serious offence and the borrowers will have to replace the damaged book at their cost.
6. The loss of books should be immediately reported to the librarian and the borrower must either replace the book or compensate for it as decided by the librarian.
7. Sub lending of book is strictly forbidden.
8. All books issued from the library shall be returned without fail on / before the last working day of the academic year.
9. Books must be carefully examined at the time of issue.
10. The Principal and the Librarian have the right to recall any book at 24 hrs notice.
11. SILENCE shall be strictly observed in all sections of the library.